Hello Lux, Just passing, and wanted to wish you a happy Christmas and to thank you for supporting my blog over the past year.....here's to lots of good pix for both of us in the future!
Wow, no Photoshop. This is impressive art, you really should do this more often. I get inspired by these photos, they give me positive reinforcement with my web design. Thank you!
6 comments:
I really like this photo, I could maybe add a goldfish that would make it that much more vivid.
Do you use Photoshop?
No Photoshop, just my camera...
Hello Lux, Just passing, and wanted to wish you a happy Christmas and to thank you for supporting my blog over the past year.....here's to lots of good pix for both of us in the future!
Happy Holidays Gringo!! Thank you for the support as well, looking forward to many more great photos in the future!
Wow, no Photoshop. This is impressive art, you really should do this more often. I get inspired by these photos, they give me positive reinforcement with my web design. Thank you!
Post a Comment