Thursday, September 16, 2010

There is hope from the sea....






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess it won´t be enough to know how to build a ship, one has to feel the passion for life as well; your pictures surely do.

Please have a good Friday.

daily athens

ninja said...

So peaceful.

Anonymous said...

Wow..so nice!!What was you doing there??

It is just like my country..

I hope you have a very good weekend.We have rain and everybody is inside house.Kisses

Anonymous said...

it is beautiful!!I hope you have a good weekend!!!We have rain rain rain..Kisses!!!

Anonymous said...

Heyy..I have written 3 times..but it will not show up..last time..hope you have a good weekend..beautiful photoes

Kaya said...

Lux, these pictures are so beautiful and sea is so calm. I think that you took pictures on a hazy day, sky is mostly gray. I liked yachts also, There are so many of them... Interesting photos. Very interesting.

Helena said...

Anita, it is Monterey, CA a seaside city I have visited since childhood. Kaya, yes the sky is mostly gray there year round, but that's the sacrifice of living near the ocean I'm afraid.

Anonymous said...

Lux.what do you mean by there is hope from the sea..

Helena said...

It is part of an old Irish proverb, "There is hope from the sea, but none from the grave..." Just a saying I've always liked and I love the ocean so it fits.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Good snap shots !

Post a Comment